Saturday 28 May 2011

What better way to celebrate 1 year of blogging than...

A glittery neon Hello Kitty manicure!!!


I just got these cute Hello Kitty nail stickers and I wanted to use them for a special occasion so I think my blogavversary was the perfect chance! 

Here is what I used for this mani:


NfuOh Base coat
Color Club Ultra-Astral
Color Club Wink.Wink.Twinkle
Color Club Starry Temptress
Seche Vite top coat
Hello Kitty nail stickers

Over the top coat I used two coats of either Ultra-Astral or Wink.Wink.Twinkle.


Then I added a coat of Starry Temptress or a Hello Kitty decal on different fingers.
And this is what I got ^_^


I also made a cute purple starry nail polish ring just because I could XD

And here is a close up of the thumbs!


Did you like this manicure? The nail polish ring? What kind of ring would you make to match this manicure?

p.s. is anyone else having issues with their GFC widget not appearing? This is driving me nuts @____@

12 comments:

  1. So cute and love the ring.

    I had problems with GFC last night but it's fine now

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ring is really cute :3

    I've been having problems with GFC widget during the last week or so. I can't see it on any blog I visit most of the time >.<

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute mani and I'm loving the ring! I haven't had any issue but I see alot of other bloggers are too, hope its gets fixed soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!! The GFC widget doesn't work in my blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's very cute!! :) :) happy blog anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Είναι τέλειο..πολύ παιχνιδιάρικο!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. adorableeee ;D envy your nails again :P
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much everyone ^_^

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails